Croatia Technical Divers Weekend Jun 12-18.
We’re heading out on a technical diving week to Croatia in June. We have amazing package and itinerary put together to really begin to explore the amazing wrecks of the area.
This trip is open to all tec divers from those very recently qualified to more experienced divers. To get the best out of the trip you should be Tec 40 looking to qualify as Tec 45 as a minimum.
Before we fly: Kit workshop and dive planning refresher to make sure that everything is ready and prepared for the trip
- Twin room (shared) in self catering accommodation
- airport transfers
- lunch on boat
- diving permits
- boat transfers
- Guiding with DLL tec instructors
- museum visit with dinner
- agriturismus dinner
- use of twin set with one stage
- Flights (you book your own flights). Currently around £100 with Easyjet.
- Gas fills (approx. €200 payable on site).
- Food and drink (other than the three arranged evenings and on the boat).
- Activities on the last day.
As you can see this is an absolutely amazing package with a brilliant dive centre on some breathtaking wrecks. We only have 6 spaces on this trip so for more information or to book please contact us!